Beautiful, handcrafted, sensitive, easy-casting slip floats for catfishing on rivers and lakes. Works well in current and wind because the line stays under the water and doesn’t bow as much. Composite design: birch hardwood stem to give weight for long casts, recycled wine cork body for greater flotation, and epoxy for waterproofing.
- 18 inch long stem
- 3/4 inch wide body (the wine cork only)
- Mid-body design puts highly buoyant cork on the balance point of the stem, making a more sensitive float
- Aluminum wire eye
- Nylon thread
- Spar varnish for waterproofing and paint protection
- Designed to look “old-school”
- Hi-vis paint makes them easy to see from long distances
- $1.50 each
- Buy one or a dozen.